<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24282743?origin\x3dhttp://imperfectionx-doll07.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



.Saturday, August 15, 2009 ' 11:40 PM Y


listen to this song, sweetheart.
whenever you are lonely and missing me,
this song will be your company.
amazed - lonestar.
dedicated & copyrighted for you. (:


Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything

I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you.

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me

You touch every place in my heart
Oh it feels like the first time every time
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do


Baby I'm amazed by you.



you mean everything to me.
i love you baby. (:

loads of love,
NURUL

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket






DATS HERY




[Nurul_Jane (Jannah)]

second july - twenty.five

♥ An imperfectible human being;
with a sense of humour and feelings,
who exceptionally loves shopping
and who enjoys camwhoring as a hobby.

♥ A quiet imaginative bookworm in nature,
who is animal lover (i own a grey fat cat!)
whom enjoys the warm company of family,
loved ones and great friends. (:

Unless you have lived my life,
no way and never you can judge me.




Nurul Jannah's Facebook Profile


Twitter Updates!Y



SHE LOVESY


♥ Happily Attached To Mohd Ehsan ♥
TwentyFive.July.2009
my love, you're everything i could ask for.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


SHE WANTSY

#1. Baby G Casio Watch Black
#2. DKNY Watch
#3. Coach Wallet
#4. LEVI's Jeans!
#5. CANON DSLR camera
#6. High Heels
#7. Poloroid Camera.
#8. LONGCHAMP Bag
#9. Birkinstock Sandals!
#10. I Phone?

AND it gets MORE each time. (:

SHE ADORESY


#1. Vintage
#2. SHOPPING.
#3. BLOGGING
#4. Reading magazines & books
#5. Camwhoring
#6. Eating
#7. CATS. <3
#8. Hanging Out
#9. Surfing the net.
#10. Being wit my loved ones.

SHE LOATHESY


#1. LIARS.
#2. BACKSTABBERS.
#3. NOT BEING LOVED.
#4. BEING SAD & HURT.
#5. OUT OF MONEY.
#6. ANIMAL ABUSERS.
#7. BEING IN TEARS.
#8. LOATHESOME PEOPLE
#9. BEING LONELY.
#10. INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE.

SCREAM!Y






HER SONGSY


BREAKAWAYS;Y



{
Aini darls}
{Ain}
{Yinggs}
{Sharon}
{Shishi}
{Shugar}


OTHER INTRESTING READS.

{Ice Angel}
{Jessica}
{Celeste Chen}
{Xiaxue}
{Dawn Yang}
{Felicia }
{Trent}



THANKYOU'SY

designer & editer of codes; x x
base codes; x x
image hosting; x
morilla.net
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS3
don't remove, thanks.